Dave managed to get home safe from England, but he is still stuck in the middle of nowhere (his grandparent’s house).
– Dave gives us a rundown on his latest adventure
– Mark has been playing with strangers on the internet
– How small is the Mini NES? (It’s very small)
– More talk about the Switch
– We run down our thoughts on the Games Awards nominees
– How much did EA cock up on the release of Titanfall 2?
For this week’s book club we begin our journey into discussing what will be the game of the year. To begin, we look at a game that no one expected to be good, let alone one of the most adrenaline-fueled, intense, metal-as-fuck games of the year. Of course, we’re talking about DOOM (2016).
Listen, like, share, find us on iTunes (rate us there too to be extra nice), and enjoy!
If you wanna contact us for our mailbag, or just to say hi, or if you just want to keep up to date on our content as it’s posted, check out the following:
LTTC Cover Art- @EamoV1
Our Weekly Schedule
Monday: Mark on Mondays
Tuesday: Book Club on Youtube/Article on website
Wednesday: LTTC Plays
Thursday: New Link to the Cast episode
Friday: FriDave Plays