They call them THE LADS Michael… Link to the Cast is back, and in our 40 the episode we’re asking the hard questions:
– How did Mark enjoy his trip to Westport?
– How good is Mark at pretending to drown?
– How long can Dave talk about Marvel before going off on one about Iron Man 3?
– Are WWE 2K17 and Mafia III competitors for the okay-est Game of The Year?
– Is Mafia III and elaborate piece of IRA propaganda?
As well as all that, we break down the week in video news and manage to squeeze in our (spoiler-free) thoughts on Luke Cage and Westworld.
In our Shocktober Book Club this week we’re discussing Resident Evil 4, a pivotal entry in the long running Capcom series in a number of ways, and to do so we’ll be joined by Chaz Ali, gameplay programmer at Bossa Studios, the studio behind Surgeon Simulator and the beautifully weird I Am Bread. Chaz is a big Resi fan and has a lot to add to what was a very enjoyable chat this week. *starts at 1:26:24*
Listen, like, share, find us on iTunes (rate us there too to be extra nice), and enjoy!
If you wanna contact us for our mailbag, or just to say hi, or if you just want to keep up to date on our content as it’s posted, check out the following:
LTTC Cover Art- @EamoV1
Our Weekly Schedule
Monday: Mark on Mondays
Tuesday: Book Club on Youtube/Article on website
Wednesday: LTTC Plays
Thursday: New Link to the Cast episode
Friday: FriDave Plays