Once bitten, twice shy. The lads are back.
– Mark’s 2nd week of brushing up on Irish culture hasn’t gone so well.
– Does anyone know how to play the Pokemon Card Game?
– More FIFA/PES comparisons.
– A discussion on handheld gaming consoles.
– Firewatch is getting a film adaptation.
– 20th anniversary of the PSone! We are old men.
For our book club this week we’re going ultraviolent, as we take a step in to 1980s Miami; a world drenched in neon, synth-wave pop, and a lot of blood. This week, we look at Hotline Miami.
Listen, like, share, find us on iTunes (rate us there too to be extra nice), and enjoy!
If you wanna contact us for our mailbag, or just to say hi, or if you just want to keep up to date on our content as it’s posted, check out the following:
LTTC Cover Art- @EamoV1
Our Weekly Schedule
Monday: Mark on Mondays
Tuesday: Book Club on Youtube/Article on website
Wednesday: LTTC Plays
Thursday: New Link to the Cast episode
Friday: FriDave Plays